About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Every since I was a little girl watching "The Bob Newhart Show" I have wanted to move to Chicago. Now is my time and I am super excited!! Call me crazy - but life is too short not to go for it!! In this blog I will be documenting all the ups and downs of our adventure -

Search This Blog

September 2, 2010

April's starting off nicely!!

Oh yes my friends!  Spring time has come to Chicago!!  The trees are finally starting to bloom...




The tour boats have started up again...
 
Although on this day the wind was blowing fairly hard and the lake was a little choppy but what the heck I am sure it made for a great adventure!



The Segway tours have started (I swear I am going to do that one day...anyone game?)




People hanging out and enjoying Grant park.  It's crazy, as soon as the tempratures go up people come out of the woodwork! Restaurants open up their windows and set up their alfresco eating areas.





We're still waiting for Buckingham fountain to be turned on - we can't wait!!:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger