About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Every since I was a little girl watching "The Bob Newhart Show" I have wanted to move to Chicago. Now is my time and I am super excited!! Call me crazy - but life is too short not to go for it!! In this blog I will be documenting all the ups and downs of our adventure -

Search This Blog

September 2, 2010

Ok Ann - Here is what we've been doing this summer!!

It has come to my attention that people actually do read my blog and are wondering what the heck we've been up to this summer! I will now proceed to bombard you all with a gillion images of our new home town - Chicago!

You can kind of see my sling... yes I thought I would end my summer with a little shoulder surgery (that's hard to say.... right?)  Check out all our plants!  Geneva, Lise and Ryan would be so proud!!

Forrest has made many a wonderful alfresco meal (my hair is out of control in this pic!)

Yummy!



My new purse! Thanks Mom and Dad!


Got the bikes out and did a lot of bike riding around town!

Chicago actually has beaches - can you believe it?!



We spend time going through the Lurie garden which is very beautiful in the summer!  They specifically plant stuff that bees will like so that their honey can be harvested in hives that sit on top of city hall and the cultural center. 




The Bean - love it!


Birthday dinner - you know me and cheese!!:-)


That's all for now but I will post again this weekend after we go on our road trip to Michigan! Iggy is super excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!! Finally an update! I love your patio! Your view is AMAZING, and so are the yummy dinners Forrest prepares for you! You are a lucky lady. :-)

    You look great and Chicago looks like a lot of fun. I miss you terrible and think of you often! Keep up with the wonderful posts on your blog, and have a GREAT time in Michigan. Hugs, your sista. xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so psyched! I didn't know you had a blog! You look a-dor-able!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger